Exclusive tours for groups outside of the usual Walled Garden’s opening hours may be arranged on Mondays-Thursdays from Easter until the end of September. Please email email@example.com to enquire about available dates throughout the seasons and to book. Please note that a minimum booking of 15 people is required for all private tours of The Walled Gardens at Croome Court.
The following private guided tour options are available subject to availability:
- A 90 minute guided tour at a cost of £10 per person *please note that refreshments will not be provided
- A 90 minute tour to include refreshments at a cost of £15 per person
- A guided tour with wine & cheese or a buffet at a cost of £20 per person
- Designated accessible parking is available in the main National Trust visitor centre car park
- There is an approximate 10 minute flat walk from the visitor centre to The Walled Gardens
- Accessible toilet is available at the National Trust visitor centre and at the privately owned walled gardens
- To book a Tramper mobility scooter please call the National Trust Visitor Reception team on 01905 370002. Trampers are available to book for morning (10:00-12:30) or afternoon (13:00-16:00). There is no charge to use the National Trust Trampers but a suggested donation of £5 is invited towards their upkeep
- Visitors are welcome to bring their own scooters
Please read the National Trust access statement for more information before visiting Croome.
General information about your tour
- Toilets are available in The Walled Gardens for tour bookings
- Regrettably dogs are not allowed in the privately owned Walled Gardens at Croome Court
- Tour length is approximately 90 minutes, so please wear appropriate footwear when visiting the gardens if you will be walking
Visits to The Walled Gardens outside of usual National Trust opening hours may be arranged upon request. Please enquire to check availability by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your group is interested in booking a tour to visit other other areas of Croome, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you soon!